Ballard Gynecology is proud to offer truSculpt® iD, a revolutionary non-surgical, body-sculpting treatment that allows you to personalize your ideal body in as little as one 15-minute treatment.
truSculpt iD is a safe and effective technology that is clinically proven to permanently eliminate fat cells in stubborn areas around your abdomen and flanks. With truSculpt iD, you can get the body definition you want, even in areas that have been resistant to diet and exercise.
How It Works?
- truSculpt iD uses innovative Monopolar RF technology to selectively target fat and therapeutically heat it – until fat cells are eliminated by passing through the body naturally.
- Average of 24% fat reduction is achieved in just one treatment.
How Is This Different Than Other Body Sculpting Procedures?
- This procedure is versatile and effective to treat a wide range of patients who may not be candidate for other contouring procedures due to treatment location, skin type, fat thickness and presence of skin laxity.
- The treatment has minimal discomfort and has been compared to a hot stone massage.
- There is no visible downtime after the procedure and normal activity can be resumed immediately.
- The treatment time is dependent on the treatment size and how many areas are treated. Treatment time is typically 15 to 30 minutes to treat the abdomen and flanks.
- Typically, only 1 treatment is needed. Maximum results are visible after 12 weeks. Additional treatments may be required to achieve the personalized results you desire.
Your truSculpt iD treatment consultant can provide all the details you need to make an informed decision about the procedure. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation!
Q. What is truSculpt®?
A. truSculpt is the latest nonsurgical, no downtime procedure that’s clinically proven to target problem areas on the body that are resistant to diet and exercise, like cellulite.
Q. How does truSculpt work?
A. truSculpt is an energy-based procedure that delivers controlled, yet comfortable, doses of therapeutic heat to the target zone, firming and smoothing problem areas over time.
Q. How many treatments are required?
A. 2 to 4 treatment sessions spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart is recommended to achieve optimal results.
Q. Who is right for truSculpt?
A. truSculpt is the ideal alternative for both women and men that live a healthy lifestyle but have problem areas that neither a NO-carb, NO-sugar diet nor any amount of crunches or 5K runs can resolve.
Q. Is the treatment painful?
A. While pain varies from patient-to-patient, most truSculpt patients find the procedure comfortable and therapeutic.
Q. Can I return to daily activities following the treatment?
A. Yes. truSculpt is a no downtime procedure giving you the freedom to return to your daily activities immediately post treatment.